(Last updated 17 Oct 2020)
Dear Parishioners, we are one of the churches in the pilot programme for the increase in the capacity from 50 to 100. For the month of September we increased our capacity for 3 out of the 5 weekend Masses. In October ALL of the 5 weekend Masses in our parish will be for a capacity of 100; there will be a total of 2000 slots available. Come back to the Lord to be nourished by His Word and His Sacraments!
WEEKEND MASSES (held in the main church)
Church capacity is 100 for these Mass timings
- Sunset Mass:
- Sunday Masses:
- 9am, 11am
Church capacity is 50 for these Mass timings
- Mondays to Fridays: 8am and 12noon
- Saturdays: 6.30am
ALL SOULS DAY MASSES - Monday 2 November
- 8am (capacity 100 pax). Blessing of the niches at the columbarium will be after 8am Mass.
- 12noon (capacity 50 pax)
- Pre-booking is required for all Mass participants. Book your Mass time slot at https://myCatholic.sg
- You can book 1 Weekday Mass per day and 1 Weekend Mass per month. There is a 48-hour cut-off for bookings.
- The November Mass Schedules will be open for bookings on Tue 27 October 9am.
- When coming for Mass, ensure that you are not unwell and that you have not travelled in the last 14 days.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your Mass times.
- Bring along your face mask and wear it always.
- Present your Safe Entry screen and Identity Card for registration.
- Sanitise your hands as you enter the church.
- Please cooperate with the wardens; you will be assigned to your seat.
Private worship and Columbarium
- Mondays to Saturdays 8.30am to 12noon.
- Please note that the church is closed for private worship and columbarium visitation on public holidays due to manpower constraints for managing the required safety measures.
- In accordance to the Archdiocese guidelines, private worship is only allowed for those who have registered to the parish of Church of the Holy Spirit.
- Visits to the columbarium is allowed also for those not registered to the parish of Church of the Holy Spirit. All visitors must make a prior appointment (time slot booking) before visiting. Appointments can be made by calling the parish office at 6453-6340 on weekdays 8.30am - 12noon.
- Opening hours starting 26 Sep: Saturdays 4-6pm, Sundays 7.45am-12nn.
- Opening hours starting 1 Oct: Monday to Friday 8.30am-12nn.
This book written by Fr James Yeo, serves as an introduction to the Church’s fundamental teachings on Moral Theology.
Moral Theology concerns how Christians should live out their faith. Helping them to make decisions according to the mind and heart of Jesus. It will be beneficial for those who want to learn how to grow in Christian living.
It will be available this weekend for $28
Understanding Gamers, Games and Game Addiction
The gamers' world stands apart from the real world, which makes it extremely attractive. The difference in the gamers' world and the real world creates a gap between parents and gamers.
- Saturday 7 Nov 2020 8pm
Register at https://tinyurl.com/flm-game
Next Infant Baptism will be held on:
- Sat 7 Nov, 9am @ the main church
- Application closes on Sat 24 Oct
- Sat 31 Oct, 9-10am in room #03-05
- Compulsory for parents and godparents
Download application form and guidelines here.
Please note that due to the current Covid-19 situation, places available are limited. Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding.
Primary 1 Catechism for 2021
Primary 1 registration for 2021 Catechetical Program commences on Sun 17 Oct 2020.
Pease visit the Parish Office Mon-Sun 8:30am to 12noon for registration form (available from 17 Oct 2020).
- Registration closing date: Sun 15 Nov 2020
Please submit the completed P1 Registration Form & the copy of your child's Baptism Certificate to the Parish Office.
7gifts Bookshop Sale
7gifts our bookshop, has made it available for you to purchase these essentials to help you set-up an altar at home for you to participate more meaningfully in the online Mass.
There are a few packages that you can choose from. Purchases will be on COD basis. We will arrange to deliver asap.
- The product code (AG-BUNDLE-xx) that correspond to the bundle you prefer (please see Catalog)
- Your name, contact number & delivery address
Fr. Cornelius bids farewell to all the parishioners. Let us extend our warmest gratitude to him for living his vocation and to serve in this parish for the last few years and also ask God to continue to bless him in his upcoming ministry abundantly...
100th birth anniversary of Saint John Paul II
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore presents the special anniversary website dedicated to life and deeds of Pope John Paul II, Great Pole and Saint of the Catholic Church. As 2020 marks the 100th birth anniversary of Karol Wojtyła, you are invited to visit the website to explore a richly illustrated and annotated on-line exhibition “The Pope of Freedom” and learn more about his contribution to peace and reconciliation processes, interreligious dialogue, transformation in Central Eastern Europe, end of the Cold War, and more. Additionally there is an interactive biography featuring archival photographs. The website is also an excellent source of information on Poland’s unique religious treasures and 200 sanctuaries.
Breaking of the Word
Breaking of the Word for Sunday's Gospel, a presentation on the background and main themes of the coming Sunday's Gospel followed by small group sharing on the application to daily life.
Sessions are held every Wednesday using Zoom platform
- Morning session: 9.30am to 11.30am
- Evening session: 7.45pm to 9.45pm
If you are interested to join the sessions or if you have any inquiries, please contact the Bible Apostolate Ministry:
- WhatsApp: 9835-3435
Weddings in the Catholic Church
As of this announcement, dating couples intending to enter into marriage in the Catholic Church will be required to book the date of the Church wedding one-year in advance.
The booking will confirm upon the couple signing the acknowledgement of the necessary requirements that the priest will explain to them.