Landings is a safe harbour or landing place for returning Catholics to explore their faith and their future with the Church.
For returning Catholics:
- A supportive community within which he/she can ask questions and discuss issues or deal with difficulties
- An opportunity to be with ordinary Catholics who are trying to live their faith
- A safe environment to come to terms with recent changes within the Church and themselves
Landings is not the following:
- The "saved" welcoming the "sinners"
- People pressurising others to return
- Full of answers to teach the unenlightened
- Blind to the hurt the Church may have caused someone
- People in solidarity with the returning who in their own lives have "returned" and continue to "return"
- Founded on the belief that we do not have to be trained theologians to share what we believe, and to speak honestly about our faith, trusting in the Holy Spirit.
- Every Monday, 8.00pm in room #03-06.
For inquiries, please contact:
- Leonard Ong