General Mass Schedule
(due to Covid-19 situation, please refer to the main page for latest update)
- Weekday: 7.30am, 6pm
- Saturday: 7.30am
- Saturday (Sunset): 4pm, 6pm (temporary)
- Sunday: 7am, 9am, 11am, 5pm
- Public Holiday: 9am
MASSES FOR OCTOBER
Change in mass capacity marked *
Monday to Friday:
7:30am - 150pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
6pm - 50pax - Parish Hall
7.30am - 150pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
4pm - 50pax - Parish Hall
*6pm - 250pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
*7am - 200pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
*9am - 250pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
*11am - 250pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
*5pm - 200pax (Vaccinated/PET Only)
SATURDAY 4pm and WEEKDAY 6pm masses are RESERVED ONLY for the NON-VACCINATED. All the Non-Vaccinated masses will be celebrated at the Parish Hall.
MASSES FOR 150PAX & ABOVE
1. Persons are deemed to have completed their Covid-19 vaccinations 14 days after the second dose.
2. Have a valid negative PET test result by an approved test provider with 24 hours validity (from time of testing until end of mass time).
3. Have a valid PET exemption notice after recovery from Covid-19 infection.
Those who have completed their Covid-19 vaccinations will be required to show proof via their Trace Together token or app or vaccination certificate.
Children aged 12 years and below can join their families in these vaccinated masses. THEY MUST HAVE A VALID MASS BOOKING.
The number of children allowed is capped at 20% per mass.
Please be gracious. Book only those masses you are able to attend.
- Pre-booking is required for all Mass participants. Book your Mass time slot at https://myCatholic.sg
- There is a 3-hour cut-off for bookings.
- When coming for Mass, ensure that you are not unwell and that you have not traveled in the last 14 days.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your Mass times.
- Bring along your face mask and wear it always.
- Present your TraceTogether token or app and Identity Card for registration.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter.
- Please cooperate with the wardens; you will be assigned to your seat.